Increase your website 'Hits'
Filed under: Marketing Email Recommendations Tags: Website Traffic Business+Cards Promoting Emails Email+List
There are lots of easy ways to increase your traffic and build your customer base.
Your own traffic building efforts will guarantee a huge difference to your site visits. Here are 6 top ways:
- Add more artwork. Most artists with more hits have more art on line. If you have unused art space on your website, fill it up, and enjoy more traffic. If you are not sure what to do, especially newer artists please don't hesitate to email the [email protected] for assistance. You can add more art at any time, and even add more art spaces as needed.
- Keep your art work current. Active artists change some of their images and information at least every couple months. It does not take long to keep your content up to date and the payoff is great. Visitors will return often to your site for more when they find it is changing!
- Invite your fans to see your work on line This is one of the key ways to increase your traffic, especially to easily keep in touch with your customers. After you load or reload an art work, use our "Notify Fans" feature to send an email with your personal comments and a direct link to the art image just loaded. Got some news you want to share? Let your network know!
- Update your mailing list. Your customer and network list is gold for you. If you send out emails (the fastest and least cost way to keep in touch) you need to keep your email list current. Load up your email list to your website by logging in to your site then click on "Market your artist site", then click on "Maintain your mailing list information." You can load up your email addresses either one at a time or in bulk. Contact us if you need any help.
- Use your web address. Three ideas for showing your website address (shown on your webpage, i.e. www.MyArtClub.Com/Joe.Smith): 1) at the bottom of all correspondence and email, 2) on all pamphlets or business cards and 3) on any listing of you as an artist, or art group.
- List your web page with search engines and directories. Listing your website and art work can increase your traffic especially for new customers. MyArtClub.Com has links on line to several free search engines and directories sources. Click on our "Links" page which is found from the main MyArtClub.Com page, on the right hand column under "Resources".
This article first appeared in the My Art News Letter #12
Posted by Art Marketer at 01:20
Add your own comments.|
|The Marketing Team at MyArtClub.Com publishes a variety of marketing tips for more effective Internet Marketing here.
Please click here for MyArtClub.Com blog dedicated to technical information to help artists with tips and tricks and advised them on new features and functionality.
To receive an email advising you of the latest content, add your name to our email list.
If you have questions or suggestions for topics we should cover, please contact us at [email protected].
|Join Art Marketer's mailing list.|